I was browsing through your site for recipes and thought you might like my fake blood paste recipe. I'm a makeup artist part time. I am sending a few photos as well. It would be a great pleasure if you used the recipe and photos for others to see.
What you will need:
1. Take 2 heaped teaspoons of hair gel and put it into the container.
2. Put a Teaspoon of Crimson Red food colouring into the container, and mix well with the teaspoon.
3. Use the syringe to suck up some green food colouring, and put 3 drops of green into the mixture, again, mix well.
4. Clean the syringe with warm water, and suck up some egg yellow food colouring, and add 3 drops to the mixture, mix well.
5. Finally, add an extra 4 drops of Crimson Red food colouring to get the right "realistic" blood tone you like.
This recipe is for a blood paste, which doesn't run. What's great about it is the fact that it doesn't stain the skin because the hair gel has a cleansing agent in it. I have not yet tested it on clothing, but I am guessing it WILL stain material. But as far the skin, it's wonderful compared to other expensive professional blood paste products, and looks exactly the same. For larger quantities, do measurements according to your desired amount.