Harvest Corn Bake
Corn and Swiss cheese are the perfect combination for this harvest day side-dish.
You can easily substitute the cracker crumbs with your favorite brand of crackers, cereal or seasoned bread crumbs.
- 2- 9oz. pkgs. frozen, cut corn
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1- 6 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1/2 c. finely diced onion
- 1/2 c. Chicken in a Biscuit cracker crumbs
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
Cook the corn in salted, boiling water. Drain. Add the egg, milk, onion, salt, pepper & 1/2 c. Swiss cheese with the corn. Stir and put into a 10x6 baking dish. Combine the melted butter and cracker crumbs and sprinkle on top of the casserole. Top with 1 c. Swiss cheese. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.